Thank you for using JioCloud. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy,
JioCloud (hereinafter referred to as "App", "we", "our", "us") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
use and safeguard of your information through the App and the services offered thereupon.
- By using the App or registering or signing up for the App and submission of personal information;
or if you are a minor, the submission of your personal information either by your parents (or your guardian) or by you with the permission of your parents
- The Terms are an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended / re-enacted) ("IT Act") and rules thereunder,
and is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Guidelines for Intermediaries and Digital Media Ethics Code)
Rules, 2021, which mandates for publishing of rules and regulations,
or digital signatures.
- We are obligated to protect your information in accordance with applicable laws, and regulations.
- Third Party Services:
- Please note that your mobile service provider, mobile operating system provider, third party applications including the applications pre-loaded
on your smart phones powered by Android platform or customized Android ROM ("Device"), social media platforms and websites that you access, third
party operators may also collect, use and share information about you and your usage. We cannot control how these third parties collect, use, share
or secure this information. For information about third-party privacy practices, please consult their respective privacy policies.
- Personal Information we collect:
- Personal information is defined as information that can be used to identify you and may include details such as your name, age, gender,
contact information, products and services you are interested in or require more information about. Insofar as sensitive personal information is
concerned, it will carry the meaning as may be defined by applicable laws from time to time.
- You agree that the App may collect such personal information, whenever relevant, to help providing you with information and to
complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized.
You also consent to the collection of certain personal information in the course of your applying for the products and/or services.
- The App seeks this information either to
(i) validate and process your request for the services of the App or information;
(ii) to improve the quality of the App;
(iii) to assist you to determine which services best meet your needs; or
(iv) to facilitate our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal and regulatory requirements; or
(v) to provide you with recommendation about services you may be interested in, based on your use of the App; or
(vi) to provide you with marketing communications and advertising that the App believe may be of interest of you ;or
(vii) to facilitate your purchases.
- We may disclose personal information to our affiliates when necessary to perform services on our behalf or on your behalf,
to provide display advertising and promotional services, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links),
processing credit card payments, providing customer service etc.
- We may also share personal information with external organizations or individuals if we believe that access, use, preservation
or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: (a) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental
request; (b)detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (c)protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of
our customers or the public, as required or permitted by law.
- The information so collected shall be retained only for a limited duration necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined herein unless a
longer retention period is required or permitted by law and only for the purposes defined above. Once the purpose is achieved, all personal
information is deleted in a safe and secure mode.
- Non-Personal Information:
- Non-personal information is defined as any data that does not personally identify you and may include unique system or hardware
identifiers, system or application software, and peripherals.
- Any non-personal information, when clubbed with personal information shall be treated as personal information.
- The following is the manner in which we collect, use, share and retain non-personal information.
- You agree that the App may collect diagnostic, technical, usage related information, for the usage purposes described below.
- The above mentioned information is gathered periodically to provide and improve the App and services therein,
facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) and to verify compliance with the terms of this Policy.
- To enable the App partners and third party developers to improve their software, hardware and services designed for use with the App, we may
also provide any such partner or third party developer with a subset of diagnostic information that is relevant to that partner’s or developer’s
software, hardware and/or services, as long as the diagnostic information is in a form that does not personally identify you.
- The information so collected shall be retained only for a limited duration necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined herein unless
a longer retention period is required or permitted by law and only for the purposes defined above. Once the purpose is achieved, all information
is deleted in a safe and secure mode.
- Your Content:
- Content what you upload using the App
The Services allows you to store, synchronize, stream, and share documents, text, messages, audio, contacts, photos,
music, videos, etc. (the " Your Content"). To make that possible, we host Your Content as well as information related to it,
however we do not have access to Your Content. The related information includes your profile information that makes it
easier to collaborate and share Your Content with others, as well as things like the size of the file, the time it was uploaded,
collaborators, and usage activity. Any access obtained by us to Your Content shall be strictly to provide any information and/or
details to any law enforcement agencies.
- Usage information.
We collect information related to how you use the Services, including actions you take in your account
(like sharing, editing, viewing, creating and moving files or folders). We use this information to provide,
improve, and promote our Services, and protect users.
- Location Services:
- The App, its licensees and agents, may access, collect and analyse your usage of the App and other information related to your location on a regular
basis through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals and other technologies and data for the performance of the services provided by the App and to help improve the design,
functionality, performance, and content of the App. In order to collect geo-location information, the location settings must be enabled on your device.
Therefore, in some cases, the App may request that you enable the location settings.
- Except in cases where any specific services requested by you require or involve personal identification, the App collects location data anonymously
and in a form that does not personally identify you. By using the App, you agree and consent to transmission, collection, maintenance, processing and use
of your location data and queries to provide and improve such services of the App.
- Information collected by cookies and other technologies are treated as nonpersonal information. However, to the extent that IP addresses or similar
identifiers are considered personal information by local law, we treat any information linked to such identifiers as personal information. Similarly,
to the extent that non-personal information is combined with personal information, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
- Other Information the App collects:
- The App also may collect other information about you in ways that the App describe to you or otherwise with your consent. You can choose not
to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to avail and/or use some services.
- By clicking "I Accept" button or by usage of the App you permit to enable certain functions of the device to find the location of your device,
modify or delete SD card contents, read phone statistics
and identity, mount and unmount file systems, contacts saved in your device, conferencing logs and history etc.
- The features of the App may allow you to post content such as profile information, status update, comments, and other content and/or information
(User Content). The ownership over the User Content created by you remains with you; however, by sharing User Content through the App, you agree to
- Third Party Applications, Websites & Services:
- The App may include links to other websites/applications or may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third
party websites. Such websites/applications are governed by their respective privacy policies, which are out of the App’s control. Use of any information
via a link from the website's homepage, you should contact the relevant website /application operator directly for more information.
- Access, Correction and Deletion:
- The App strives hard to keep its records updated and accurate with your latest information. You shall be responsible to ensure that the information or data
you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data.
- You may note that deletion of certain information or withdrawal of consent may lead to cancellation of your access to the App or your access to certain features
and services of the App. Additionally, we may not be able to process your request of correction, updating or deletion, in case the same is not supported by
valid documents or data retention is required by the applicable law or law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings or it is extremely difficult
to implement (such as requests related to backup copies or if a new system is required to process the request or change of technical design) or risks the privacy of other users.
- You acknowledge and agree that you may receive certain notifications relating to the App on your Device or on registered contact detail. At
any given point of time, if you decide to not receive notification, you may turn off such notifications through [*].
- Queries and Complaints:
- We are committed to protect your personal information collected and processed by us and look forward to your continued support for the same.
In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, or any privacy-related feedback or concerns you may contact:
- Reliance Corporate Park, TC 23, 5th Floor B Wing, Thane Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701 Email: email@example.com.
- Mrs. Radha Nair, Reliance Corporate IT Park, TC-22, Thane Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.